Monday, March 10, 2014

Live Below the Line



Hey Bloggers, for the next 2 months, the content of 'Glamour and Grace' is going to change a little....


Here's why...
I have recently taken on the role as an Avodate for Action Aid and their latest campaign, Live Below the Line.

About the Campaign:
'Live Below the Line is an awareness and fundraising campaign run by the Global Poverty Project.
To Live Below the Line is to challenge yourself to eat and drink on just £1a day.' This will happen from April 28th- May 5th 2014.

The campaigns aim is to help people understand the lack of choice and opportunity faced by people living in extreme poverty. 1.2 billion people around the world live in extreme poverty, meaning that they live on the equivalent of what you can buy in the U.K. for £1 a day everyday.

My Role:
Within my role, I ultimately need to recruite participants to take up the challenge with me.
So if you think you could take up the challenge of living on £1 a day for 5 days then let me know!

Raising money for the campaign can be done through sponsorship or fundraising, so you can either be sponsored for taking up the challenge or you can create fundraisers to promote and raise money!be
Or prehaps instead you might want to donate the money that you would have normally spent on food for that week?

However you chose to fundraise, every little penny that you make will help Action Aid help those living in poverty immensely.

I will be updating my blog with recipes, tips and updates on my progress!

Hopefully in a couple of days I will be able to announce some more exciting news! So keep posted!


To check out my progress and donate, click on the link below! :)
www.livebelowtheline.com/me/gracehearn


Peace &
Love
G x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!