Tuesday, August 20, 2013

No7 Airbrush Away Primer



Name: Airbrush Away
Brand: No7
Make up: Skin (Base)
Price: £19.50
Rating: 9/10*

For the last 3 years I have been a huge fan on No7 make up and all of the make up in my make up bag is of the No7 brand, this is mainly because my Mum used No7 and therefore that is how I got introduced to it. I was introduced to this amazing beauty product by my Mum, she had bought some No7 products and has got a free No7 make up bag which contained some mini samples including a waterproof mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow, night cream and a mini No7 Airbrush Away Primer. I had been saying to myself for a while that I had wanted to get myself a primer to use as a base for my foundation as prior to this I had just used a Nivea moisturising cream as a base but I thought it was about time to get a proper primer. 

So about the product... when applying the primer I just put 5 little dots on my face; the middle of my forehead, my chin, my nose and both cheeks and then slowly swept it over my face with my index finger (this finger applies the least pressure to your skin) covering my face evenly. Instantly I felt the effects of the product, my skin felt amazing and silky, almost as smooth a babies bottom! I couldn't believe the effects that a few dots of this product had had on my skin and how much my skin was glowing. Although I did feel that I had to use more the product that I had expected in order to cover my whole face, I think this is purely down to the consistency of the product and how much my skin absorbed it.

Next it was time to apply my foundation (No7 Beautifully Matte Mousse Foundation; £12.95) I apply my foundation with brush (Mac 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush; I got this as part of a set but individually they are £30.00.) My foundation took to my face perfectly, with the primer allowing my brush to gently slide on my face beautifully and I believe allowing my foundation to cover my face more evenly. 

Although the price of this product is pretty pricey and I honestly don't think I would have been introduced to it if it wasn't for the sample my Mum had given me, I do believe that I will re-purchase this product when my mini sample runs out as it definitely makes my skin feel beautiful and soft.


Check out this video to!



(*all ratings are my own personal opinion, I am comparing them to other products I own/have used)


Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!