Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boots; Beauty Advent Calender!

Product Name: Beauty Advent Calender
Avaliable at: Boots
Price: £30

I am already pretty excited about Christmas but now I am even more excited! I was on Instagram the other day when I came across the Boots Beauty Advent Calender and I had to find out what it was, so basically it is an advent calender but instead of getting a peice of chocolate for every day in December you get a beauty product! -I am actually finding it hard to contain my excitment!

Although being priced at £30 it is pretty expensive when comparing it to your normal chocolate calender which normal is priced at about £2-£6. It is said to hold goodies that are worth up to £65 altogether, from brands such as Soap & Glory, Nails Inc, Paco Rabanne, Juicy Couture, Rimmel, Mavala, Umberto Giannini and Many More....

Boots Description:
'Wake up every morning to a new beauty treat and fill the month of december with gorgeous gifts to pamper yourself from head to toe.'
 
I can't wait to get my hands on one!
 
Peace and Love
G. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!