Friday, August 22, 2014

Date Night Outfit #1

Ohhh I do love a date night with my boyfriend, it's a chance to dress up, go to a fancy resturant and act like sophisticated adults. I mean don't get me wrong I love a night in wearing PJ's, eating a takeaway and watching a movie but sometimes it's time to remind your other half that 'honey I've still got it'. -Oh god I sound like I've been married for about 50 years (which I haven't, I'm not even married!) Anyways I hope you enjoy my date night outfit!


The Outfit:-
New Look colette style floral trousers £9 (sale) absolutely love these! I was worried they would make me look short and pump but by wearing heels I think I resolved this issue.

New Look white basis spagehetti strap top, £2.99 I swear by these! Not only are is it a great length (not too long/not too short) and also a really nice soft material. Another plus is that its not see through! (Like my Primark ones!)

H&M Black Leather Jacket £30.00 I personally think that you can never go wrong with a leather jacket. It can give even the cutest outfits a rough and ready look. 

H&M Black Ankle Strap Heels, £15.00
These shoes are super comfy as they have a thicker heel to them. However I still find it hard to dance the night away in them! They are great to dress up a simple/classic outfit.

Necklace Urban Outfitters £5 sale, I wasn't sure whether to wear silver or gold jewellery with this outfit but in the end decided to go with silver as I although I wanted a statement piece to fill my chest I felt gold would have been too bold.

Primark black and white clutch bag £4- To be honest I was in a rush so just quickly grabbed the first bag I saw in my cupboard. I love blocking black and white and the monochrome look will always be one of my favourites. 

What do you think of my outfit choice? What might you wear differently, let me know! 

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!