Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Weekend- Mini Haul

This weekend just gone I popped out to lunch with my nan, after having our sandwich and tea in M&S we always have a little mooch round the shops. I only picked up a few items as I'm trying not to spend too much money at the moment, but we all need a bit of retail therapy once in a while!
If you know me then you know that I love a good bargain, I hardly ever buy anything that doesn't have a price discount. 

My Purchases:-
H&M Long Sleeve, Navy Stripped top. 
Originally £12.99 but I got it for a fiver! Bloody Bargain I say! Stripes come in fashion and go out of fashion quicker than you can say Jack Robinson. I thought this would be great for autumn, as the material is really soft and thin so will be great to wear under thicker jumpers. 

Accessorize Long Silver Spiked Necklace. This was a bit of an impulse buy really, I don't have that any long necklaces and wanted one to wear with plain tops as they allow you to dress an outfit up but not as much as a statement necklace would. Again this was on sale, reduced from £12 to £3.60.

Measureable Difference- Amplyfing Lash and Brow Serum £3.99 & Measureable Difference- Liquid Eyeliner £2.99.
I picked up these two products from TKMaxx, I could literally spend hours in there looking at all the beauty products. You can find some great buys and more often than not designer make up items that are half of the price! Again these were a bit of an impulse buy, I needed a new eyeliner and I liked the idea of a serum that would apparently strength my lashes and brows. 

So far I'm really impressed with the liquid eye liner, the thin brush allows me to make perfect flicks on my eye lids. However I do get quite watereyes in general and the eyeliner smudges easily which is a bit unfortunately. 
On the other hand I'm not hugely impressed with the serum, again the brush is really thin and I'm a little uncertain on how to make the most of the product through application, maybe a mascara style brush would have been better to allow the product to be applied more successfully. Anyways I'm going to stick with it for a bit longer and see whether it does make a difference to the strength and look of my eyelashes and eyebrows.

Have you got any of these items? Or have I tempted you to buy one of them?
Let me know!

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!