Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh you glamorous bunch!

Hey you glamorous bunch!

I've been so bad at blogging this month and really need to get back into the routine of blogging more regularly now that I'm back at Uni. I've been pretty busy for the last two weeks, firstly packing for Uni, sorting out Student Finance and trying to see as many people as possible before everyone heads back to Uni/College/Work. 

Last week it was my first week back at Uni (3rd year) so it was Freshers week. I can just feel it in my bones that this year is gunna go so fast and I know it is gonna be probably one of the most stressful experiences of my life; which will probably result in me crying a lot! Yet I am still gonna make sure I make the most of the freedom and student lifestyle as much as I can! It's so weird to think that I'm never gunna get this again, whether it be Freshers week, living in hall, or whatever, being in 3rd year officially sucks. 

Anyways, here's a heads up on some posts to look out for in the next few days...

-What's in my Make Up bag
-The 3 'must haves' this Autumn

I'm also starting to write for my Uni online magazine which is gonna be another great chance for me to spread a little bit of Glamour and Grace. 

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!