Friday, June 7, 2013

SHADE London Clothing






What is SHADE London Clothing? - SHADE London clothing is an up and coming urban streetwear label, clothing based in East London, Great Britain.

I was first introduced to SHADE London Clothing about a year ago through my Tumblr- graceyhearn.tumblr.com 

The thing was first caught my attention about SHADE London was that their logo was very bold with it's aztec vibes, I also liked that the label was based pretty local to me and that it hadn't had huge amounts of recognition as of yet. 

Their clothing is mainly, crew necks, beanies and t-shirts that are of block colours, when these are paired with some jeans and air max's they create a classic streetwear look.
The pricing is pretty standard to be honest when comparing it to other street wear brands such as Trapstar and Hype Clothing, (watch this space I will be reviewing Trapstar & Hype Clothing as well in the near future) with beanies starting at £20 and crew neck hoodies starting at £45.





However with their new season release and with the summer commencing we can now see that SHADE London has moved onto creating crop tops, trackie bottoms and caps as well as introducing a few new designs, patterns and adding art onto their tee's. 




My personal favourite tee is the SHADE Short Sleeved Printed T-shirt - 'Liquid Gold'. (£35.00) 

The 'Liquid Gold' print is a print that I haven't seen used in any other street wear collections. This print gives you a great alternative to all the tie dye that is out there at the moment while still fitting in with the metallic vibes that are on the streets. 





Another aspect that I was really impressed with was that anyone can model for SHADE London and they also promote this on their website. 

"SHADE is always looking for models to help us shoot our new ranges. Not fussed if you don’t look like a typical model, we are really after guys and girls who have great style and a cool vibe."

It just proves that SHADE London is purely only passionate about their clothing and fashion and most importantly enhancing that it is ok to individual as long as you are happy in your own skin. I believe that this is a real positive for the label!

Anyway guys, check out their website and get shopping!

-http://shadelondon.com





Burgundy SHADE London beanie- £20
Forest Green SHADE London Crew Neck- £45

-This Burgundy SHADE London beanie I am wearing in this picture is by far the best beanie I own, the fit is perfect and fits so well on my head and best of all it hasn't lost its shape; which is what I found happened to my Hype Clothing one. 

Any Queries Comment Below!


G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!